Thursday, June 3, 2010

House Love

Am I the only person who looks at the MLS just for fun? I should seriously become a real estate agent when the economy improves, my kids grow up, or I finally decide to just go for it. I fell in love with this house the second I saw it. Get your napkins ready, you're gonna need to wipe some drool off your chin too!

Love this church pew.



This kitchen makes me speechless.


Okay, now I've recovered. 
Love the open shelves painted that punch of green. 
Even my husband would get a bit giddy if I'd really have a deer head on my kitchen wall.
Check out the lighting over the island. Love.
What do you think of the table against the wall?
Nice display area.
Not sure if we'd really sit there much but it gives balance to the space.
All that character plus updated appliances.
Wish I could win this place in a drawing!


If I lived here I'd definitely include
this washroom in the home tour.
Every bathroom needs something really great to look at, right?
This light is it!


It's great to dream.
For now I'm enjoying my lovely little home.
Making memories and loving the ones I share this home with.

No comments: