Monday, September 22, 2008

Cheerleader Part I







I am blessed to have my own, personal cheerleader. She is my mom. She tells me that I am a good writer and a good housekeeper. A good wife and mother. A good cook and gardener. She taught me to meet my obligations, pay my bills, keep my promises, be on time, and not to be the center of attention. She has many friends, but doesn't understand why so many people like her. She thinks she is boring. She has lots of friends because she cares about them and listens to them instead of talking about herself all the time. She genuinely finds a conversation about others more interesting than talking about herself. She is on my team no matter what - that doesn't mean she would always make the same decision. She knows how to love without smothering. She is my mom and she is also a daughter, sister, aunt, niece, cousin, grandmother and friend to many. She would rather blend in, but I want to give her a moment in the spotlight. I love you, Mom. Thank you for being my most faithful reader.




Keep it Clover!

No comments: