Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Peanut Butter Play-Dough

















I decided to try a new-to-me recipe  Edible Play-Dough. To remind the children that not all play-dough is edible, we are putting peanut butter right into the name of this stuff. I figured this process would be pretty clean, but as you can see, the flour made a big mess, but cleans up pretty easily.

























I did use a green scratchy to get rid of any stuck-on dough, but the clean-up was a rather simple one. I found that my Puddle Duck truly doesn't sit still for long no matter how fun and edible the activity seems! Overall, we had a lot of fun and some cute pics to show for it!

























Oh, and a bit in the hair! No activity seems to be complete without it. I forgot to put a pony tail in my Princess' hair. Too bad 50% was still failing in school. In some cases half is pretty good during motherhood.

2 comments:

Nicol said...

It looks like your girls had so much fun. I look forward to when my dd is old enough to handle that. I broke out the crayons last night and every other word was, out of the mouth. Love the fact that the play-dough is edible.

Kitty Scraps said...

Howdy Neighbor! So nice to meet you! I was scrolling back thru your blog and saw your house pictures. Congratulations on your new home, I am loving your porch! I especially love that it's beauty isn't marred by ugly pressure treated lumber railings like mine is, lol, but yours isn't as far off the ground as mine so you probably didn't need railings.
It truly looks like you have a sweet country home and I hope you enjoy making it uniquely yours. Can't wait to see more pictures!
Thanks for visiting my blog!